Thursday, December 01, 2005

It's A Holiday!

Saturday, December 17th I'm throwing Luis his 25th birthday party. I'm currently planning and getting ideas about food, drinks, and themes. I think he's not kidding about the disco theme. Where can I get tiny shiny disco balls? This weekend we're probably going to get some decorations and supplies. Foods in mind at the moment are something with salmon, cheese is always a good option, shrimp, maybe some sort of stuffed vegetable....um bacon and cheese is another good option..lol We'll see.

Im currently in the middle of also buying Christmas gifts for everyone. So far, I have gifts for both my brothers and my sister, both my grandmothers, and a friend. All I can say is that I'm more than sure they're gonna love their gifts. I feel pretty darn special this year because I've evolutionized in my independence. I'm working hard for my money..ok, im working for my money, I am putting extra thought into my gifts, and I'm saving for the wedding at the same time! I know what I'm gonna get Luis for Xmas! The ____ with ___, isnt that awesome! Im sure he's gonna love it. I'm a bit worried about what to get my mother. On some level, I think that she won't care and she'll love whatever I get her. But, on another level, I feel like it is my responsiblity to give her something very special this year, something that has true meaning and shows my deep love for her. I have to go out of my way to get her something really special. If any of you siblings is reading this, email me and let me know...any ideas? My father is probably the most easiest to shop for, and not because I'm not putting thought into what Im getting him, but because he's very easy going and I know that what I get him he will like. Actually, I already know what I'm getting him. I just need to go out there and buy it. And soon. One of the things I thought I wasn't going to miss from Laredo, was the holidays. All those Mexican crammed into stores, the long lines, people pushing and shoving each other to make their ways through aisles, to desperately get to items that are limited in stores. Like that damn Xbox360...I mean, what the fuck?? seriously??? WHAT THE FLYING FUCK? But my point is...it's the same here...or even worse. People waiting in line all night in order to get inside the stores when they open..complete and udder stupidity. Or at least I think so. Alas, I will rejoice once my shopping is complete. And most of my shopping has been online so far. Luis hasn't even started buying gifts for his family, and here I am with a plethora of stuff. Now I feel regretful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home