Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pulse


Tomorrow I'm going to watch this horror japanese movie called 'Pulse'. The E Street Theatre downtown is having a showing starting tomorrow and I'm psyched about it! I recently saw the trailer when I went to see the the Sara Silverman movie (Jesus Is Magic) LOL. I wish this movie was released all over, but I'm sure it's in limited release. There will be a US remake of it next summer, which will probably be crap! I hear Veronica Mars chick is starring in it *rolls eyes*.

Anyway, here's the synopsis:

When a friend who recently commited suicide makes ghostly reappearances in grainy computer and video images his friends wonder - Is their frind trying to contact them from beyond the grave or is there something more sinister afoot? The mysterious floppy disk they find in the dead man's apartment may provide a clue, but instead launches a program that seems to present odd, ethereal transmissions of people engaged in solitary activities in their apartments. But their is something not quite right in the appearance and behavior of these lonely souls. Soon, there are more strange deaths and disappearances within the group, terrifying rooms sealed in red tape, and the the appearance of mor ghosts as the city of Tokyo - and the world - is slowly drained of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home