Friday, November 11, 2005

Anxious, Nervous, & Excited

Today is finally here. My mom and Joseph fly into Baltimore Airport around 5:30. I'm getting out of work early to go pick them up. I'm very excited and a bit nervous. I haven't seen my mom in almost 6 months. It is so weird to know that they are soon going to be getting on a plane to come visit me. This will be Joe's first time flying. I hope he's ok. I think he's probably going to be excited and nervous. I can't wait to see them. My mom warned me already that she might cry when she sees me....hahaha. Poor mommy. I love her so much. Aside from Luis, the person I love the most in the world is probably my mother. I love my father and my siblings as much but I can't compare the love I have for her. It is something special and beyond words. This will be a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home