Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Confessions On A Dance Floor

I downloaded the entire Madonna album last week. Luis made two copies on Friday and I've been listening to it religiously over the weekend and throughout this week. My favorite song on the album is called "Sorry". It has a similar beat to Stefani's "what you waiting for". It's plain and simply fun. "Let it will be", another one of my favorite songs is really cool. I swear I hear elements of "Dont fear the reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult. In a very techno-ish bizzare way it sounds so much like it. There's guitar strings very similar to those on "Dont fear..". Im still buying the CD next Tuesday! She's one of the few I'll pay for.

Check out the video for Hung Up:
Madonna- Hung Up

Madonna's MySpace Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home