Friday, March 25, 2005

Solido!

It's 3:30 AM and I'm eating a smoked ham and cheddar cheese sandwich with doritos. Yummo! I think this is the result of me smoking out with Little Tony and Serge. We went to Grahams tonight. Bea wanted to go because there was this Tejano band called "SOLIDO" playing(ugh). Tony and Serge picked me up, then we picked up this girl named Nancy who lives at the TAMIU dorms. She's friends with Serge I think. Tony confessed to me that she's a cokehead. What a surprise! She was very energetic and pepped up. She has the deepest voice Ive ever heard on a woman...well except for Kathleen Turner...but u know! Well anyways, we went to get Bea but she was a bit sick. It's understandable that she didn't want to go out. She did look tired and she seemed to have a sore throat. I found Melissa at Grahams and she was pretty hammered. I felt kinda bad because she was very fun and drunk and I was super sober. I didn't even feel like dancing. She ended leaving to Buck Ugly, and we left a while later to Vodka Republic...minus Nancy of course. Vodka Republic was full of the gays. Jeeez..who knew? Patrick was there and we had a long discussion about confusing love with lust. Why do I always get into these deep conversations with Patrick at bars? Victor (Hamilton bar owner Victor) walked in a while later with a friend and he said Hi. It was one of those quick Hi's as if to say "I acknowledge you but I can't talk to you because Im not at a gay bar sorta-thing". I noticed him and his friend kept on staring at me and they would whisper things to each other. They were both giggling and smiling but I have no idea if it was about me or not. All I know is that they were both staring in my direction...maybe they were looking at Little Tony or Serge. I fucking hate people that stare! Especially people who are gay and pretend to be straight. As if Vodka Republic was very straight last night. The only gay thing missing from that place was anal sex. There was, however a guy named Eddie who I worked at FOleys with, practically humping this old gay fart. I guess thats the closest it got to anal sex..lol
If I sound like I'm not making sense, its probably because I'm drunk. Aside from being drunk, I'm a bit high. We(Tony and I) smoked the last piece of joint I had leftover. Little Tony and Serge thought it would be a good idea to walk past the gate behind my house to see if we would find a lake. We didn't find anything past that gate. There was only a ditch with water, a lonely dirt road and grass all over the place. Then, Serge insisted I show him photos of when I was 300lbs. I suppose I was a bit embarrassed but I always love looking at old photos. It makes me cringe but whatever. My sister is still awake and I think she noticed we were high because she was outside when we were smoking. What the hell is my sister doing at 3:30AM with a boy outside the house anyway??? I feel like lying down now. Gotta get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home