Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Nightmares

There was no nightmares last night. Only a dream. I was at a party. There was a reunion of some sort and many of my friends from high school were there. All of them were married and had children. And, I felt so embarrased that I wasn't married or had kids, that I was trying to hide from them. I go hide in my gym, for some strange reason. I'm there with my sister. I get on the threadmill and next to me I see an old friend who tells me how overweight Ive gotten since high school. I go to the locker room cause I have an incredible urge to pee and when I look down, Ive peed all over myself. I wake up.
I had been having nightmares pretty much every day in the past two weeks. And they were the kinds of dreams where you feel like waking up but you can't....like if a strong force is pushing you down and you can't raise your body from the bed. One in particular that scared the shit out of me was the one I had two weeks ago. I dreamt I was asleep in my bed, when suddenly my door opened, someone walks into my room,walks towards the bed, and hits me in the back of my head with a hammer. I woke up, turned around and no one was in the room. My head was in incredible pain. The next night I had the same exact dream, only this time I was hit on the head with a pillow. I'm not sure what these dreams mean. I assume they were the results of me being physically tired and stressed. I stopped taking my vitamins, which I thought were the ones causing the nightmares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home