Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Love of my Life

This is Luis, the love of my life. He currently lives in Washington D.C. He is originally from Laredo. The main reason for me moving is because he is there. We've been together for almost 4 years now. And, even though we've had our ups and downs, we've managed to grow in our relationship and continue loving each other each day that goes by. There are no words to express how happy he makes me. I am incredibly lucky to have him in my life. I wish everyone who reads this could go inside my heart and my mind and experience what love is all about. For those who have no belief or faith in love, I can only say that you're missing out on something incredibly magical...only God could provide this miracle.There are a million reasons why I adore this beautiful creature, but for now, I can only say....Shhhhhhhh! Isn't he delicious?? I miss him shitloads *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home