Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Remixes

What's up with all the reggaeton remixes out there? I heard the remix ("Karma") this weekend at a club in Austin and my cousin told me it was Alicia Keys. I had no idea. It has a really cool vibe to it. There's even a reggaeton remix of "Drop it Like it's Hot" now. I'm starting to wonder if these are original remixes or bootlegs. Who knows. They're still groovy as hell. Reggaeton rules!
There's also alot of new club remixes of popular songs out there. I wonder if my passion for club remixes has to do with the fact that I'm a gay man...? Like a friend of mine once said, "the gays remix everything"..so true.
Music on my Playlist right now:

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
Destiny's Child - Soldier (Maurice Club Anthem)
Seal - Killer 2005
Rod Stewart - Do you think I'm sexy (Peter Rauhofer remix)
Prodigy - Smack my Bitch Up

Gotta get sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home