Thursday, March 24, 2005

My OJ

It's Thursday morning. The week is going by pretty fast. I woke up just a while ago and my orange juice is slowly rushing through my body. I get an energy rush with orange juice (especially the kind with pulp). I dislike coffee. I don't mind it every once in a blue moon, but I'm just not a coffee person. Caffeine has the opposite effect on me...it gets me tired, fatigued, and sleepy. My boyfriend loves his coffee. For a while I thought I could get to like it as much as he does. But, I don't think it will ever happen.



I got on MSN messenger just now and my friend LH was on. I think it's his birthday because his screen name says so. That's terrible. I can't even remember my friend's birthdays. Then again, I haven't had much contact with him ever since he moved away and came back to Laredo. I don't even know if we're good friends anymore. Actually, I don't think we were ever close. He's one of those people you can hang out with and have fun with, but thats about it. OK, maybe I have a fucked up idea of what a "friend" should be. I miss my friend Annette for example, and I haven't even seen her in ages. And it isn't that I don't care about them or love them. I just never call them. Is it bad to not call my friends? D has told me a couple times that he thinks it's weird that I don't ever call anyone. I have to admit that the only person I do call on a regular basis is Luis, or vice versa. I can't go a day without hearing his voice. But, honestly I can go weeks and weeks without talking to my friends and I'll be OK. I'm a horrible person ain't I? What's wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home