Wednesday, March 23, 2005

To Smoke or Not to Smoke

Why am I always so tired?? I woke up really early today to work on some ads for Kirkpatrick. Later, my sister and I went to the gym and I was on the threadmill for almost an hour. I am so tired. My friends probably think I'm an asshole because I never like to go out during the week. I'm starting to wonder if I'm anti social or just lazy. My friend D had invited me to go to a get together at his friend's house and I never called him back. I feel bad about that. I had however, told him we could hang out tomorrow night. All I wanna do right now is sleep. But, like always, I'm having trouble. I found the end of a small joint in my drawer just now, and I'm debating whether I should smoke it or not. I suppose it could help me sleep..or at least that's what I've heard. I talked to my boyfriend a while ago and he suggested a shot of alcohol and a joint would do the trick...lol. I haven't smoked since the last time my friend D was here. We had gotten into the habit of smoking out on wednesdays. But, we haven't done that in over a month. I know Im gonna miss my friends once I'm gone. I need to make an effort to spend more time with them.

By the way, I'm not a pothead. Do not judge me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home