Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tony moment

Why do the weirdest things always happen to me? Instances like these remind me of what my friend Melissa refers to as 'Tony moments'. This 'Tony moment' happened when my mom and two aunts were here visiting in mid February. It was a really cold Friday morning and we left on the bus that picks up right outside my home to go to downtown dc. I had just bought these new pair of brown H&M gloves which I was happily wearing. I took them off on the bus because it got warm and stuffy. When we got off the bus at our destination, I forgot the gloves in the bus. I was not able to get them back, but I thought "oh well, they were $3.00 gloves. I can get another pair." So we go to downtown DC on the metro, my hands freezing of course. We get to H&M and I try to find the same pair but to no success. I end up buying these more expensive but really cool suede gloves, beige/brown. We leave the store and my hands are finally warm again. I take my family to Luis' work which is a block away from the H&M in downtown DC. They of course being women, and cold, have to go to the bathroom. I decide, what the heck, I'll go too and I end up using the men's bathroom. I take off my gloves and put them under my arm to hold while I "go", then suddenly, I raise my arms, unaware that they were still under there, and they fall right into the toilet, pee and everything....UGH! So I come out looking upset, but I cant contain my laughter...I almost feel like crying. Everyone wonders whats wrong and I tell them. They all burst into laughter. My mom takes the gloves and goes to the sink in the women's bathroom to wach them off, now they are covered in pee and soap, wet and I am forced to wear them again....ugh!!!! The rest of the day was good, but what the fuck seriously? Why me. Always. Melissa, do not laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home