Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fall & Winter

Wow, I haven't been on here in a long time. Ever since I created my Myspace page, I've forgotten all about this one. The last 4 months have been full of surprises, some good, some bad. So much has happened since my last posting.

My mom had surgery in September during Labor Day weekend. I was in Laredo visiting that weekend so I was able to spend a couple of days with her. Unfortunately, things went downhill after the initial surgery. She had a major infection and was in the hospital for several weeks in and out. It was a very painful and emotional time both for her, my family and me. She was very ill for a while, but eventually, things got better and just recently the doctor told her she is almost fully recovered. I am so happy to confirm this, :-)

We bought furniture for our apartment, it is almost fully furnished. We have a Christmas tree and everything

Luis met Eduardo Verastegui during a convention in Nashville.

We went to NYC for a weekend in November. We had a blast.

I discovered www.dlisted.com - it has become my favorite website.

My friend Jenny who is pregnant was admitted to the hospital because part of her water broke. She is not due until march, but they are keeping here there until the baby is born. She is doing well fortunately.

Zipcar rocks!

We are going to Laredo next week. We will be there from Dec 20th - Jan. 1st
I can't wait to see our families and friends.

I will get back to work, but I will make it a goal to post more entries at least once a week. Happy holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home